Society for Historians of the Early American Republic
Welcome to the SHEAR 2022 Virtual Exhibit
Below you’ll find the same kind of information we would make available at our in-person exhibit: featured books, a conference discount, and a chance to meet with an editor.
From July 21st through August 24th we are offering a 30% SHEAR discount AND free shipping on the titles below. Use code 08SHEAR22 at checkout.
SHEAR 2022 Featured Titles
Meet Our Early American History Editor
I acquire projects in Early American and colonial history from any of these varied perspectives: African American, Atlantic World, Caribbean, indigenous, labor, and legal. I am very interested in hearing about Open Access projects, as well as traditional publishing projects.
I’d be happy to talk to you about your work. Please get in touch and let me know how you’d like to connect: phone, email, or Zoom meeting.
Although not necessary before we meet, if you’d like to submit a full book proposal, please click here for general guidelines.
SHEAR 2022 Book Display
Series of Interest to SHEAR Members
Our Current Catalog
EASY EXAM AND DESK COPY ORDERING
Exam Copies: Use our online order form for exam copies.
Desk Copies: If you have adopted one of our books for course use, and your school’s bookstore has ordered at least ten copies, you are entitled to one free copy of the book for your own use. Use our online order form for desk copies.
TO EXCERPT MATERIALS FOR CLASSROOM USE
Go here, then follow the instructions under the “Permission to Photocopy” heading.
SHEAR 2022 Sale Details and Ordering Information
- Sale ends August 24th, 2022.
- Order online or by phone (1-800-848-6224).
- To receive your 30% discount, enter the code 08SHEAR22 during online checkout (see below for details), or be sure to mention 08SHEAR22 if ordering by phone.
- Discount is taken off the list price.
- 30% discount does not combine with any other UGA Press discount offers currently in effect.
- Discount applies to currently available books only.
- Ebooks excluded from the discount.