Society of Civil War Historians
Welcome to the SCWH 2022 Virtual Exhibit
Below you’ll find the same kind of information we’d make available at our in-person exhibit: featured books, a conference discount, and a chance to meet with an editor.
From June 2nd through July 4th we’re offering a 30% SCWH discount AND free shipping on the titles below. Use code 08SCWH22 at checkout.
SCWH 2022 Featured Titles
Meet Our Civil War Studies Editor
I am especially interested in non-traditional projects on the Civil War period. I’d love to talk to you and catch up on what you have been working on. Please get in touch and let us know how you’d like to get together: phone, email, or online meeting.
Although not necessary before we meet, if you’d like to submit a full book proposal, please click here for general guidelines.
Series of Interest to SCWH Members
Children, Youth, and War
Environmental History and the American South
Geographies of Justice and Social Transformation
History in the Headlines
New Perspectives on the Civil War Era
The New Southern Studies
Southern Foodways Alliance Studies in Culture, People, and Place
Southern Legal Studies
SCWH 2022 Book Display
Our Current Catalog
EASY EXAM AND DESK COPY ORDERING
Exam Copies: Use our online order form for exam copies.
Desk Copies: If you have adopted one of our books for course use, and your school’s bookstore has ordered at least ten copies, you are entitled to one free copy of the book for your own use. Use our online order form for desk copies.
TO EXCERPT MATERIALS FOR CLASSROOM USE
Go here, then follow the instructions under the “Permission to Photocopy” heading.
SCWH Sale Details and Ordering Information
- Sale ends July 4th, 2022.
- Order online or by phone (1-800-848-6224).
- To receive your 30% discount, use the code 08SCWH22 during online checkout (see below for details), or be sure to mention 08SCWH22 if ordering by phone.
- Your discount is taken off of the list price.
- The 30% discount does not combine with any other UGA Press discount offers currently in effect.
- Discount applies to currently available books only.
- Ebooks are excluded from the sale.