Association for the Study of African American Life and History
Welcome to the ASALH 2022 Virtual Exhibit
Below you’ll find the same kind of information we would make available at our in-person exhibit: featured books, a conference discount, and a chance to meet with an editor.
From September 29th through November 2nd we are offering a 30% ASALH discount AND free shipping on the titles below. Use code 08ASALH22 at checkout.
ASALH 2022 Featured Titles
Meet Our African American History Editor
I am the editor for the following series: Early American Places, Gender and Slavery, The Morehouse College King Collection Series on Civil and Human Rights, Politics and Culture in the Twentieth-Century South, and Race in the Atlantic World, 1700-1900.
I’d be happy to talk to you about your work. Please get in touch and let me know how you’d like to connect: phone, email, or Zoom meeting.
Although not necessary before we meet, if you’d like to submit a full book proposal, please click here for general guidelines.
ASALH 2022 Book Display
Series of Interest to ASALH Members
- Early American Places
- Environmental History and the American South
- Gender and Slavery
- Race in the Atlantic World, 1700-1900
- Geographies of Justice and Social Transformation
- History in the Headlines
- Morehouse College King Collection Series on Civil and Human Rights
- Politics and Culture in the Twentieth-Century South
- UnCivil Wars
Our Current Catalog
EASY EXAM AND DESK COPY ORDERING
Exam Copies: Use our online order form for exam copies.
Desk Copies: If you have adopted one of our books for course use, and your school’s bookstore has ordered at least ten copies, you are entitled to one free copy of the book for your own use. Use our online order form for desk copies.
TO EXCERPT MATERIALS FOR CLASSROOM USE
Go here, then follow the instructions under the “Permission to Photocopy” heading.
Sale Details and Ordering Information
- Sale ends November 2nd, 2022.
- Order online or by phone (1-800-848-6224).
- To receive your 30% discount, use the code 08ASALH22 during online checkout (see below for details), or be sure to mention 08ASALH22 if ordering by phone.
- Your discount is taken off of the list price.
- The 30% discount does not combine with any other UGA Press discount offers currently in effect.
- Discount applies to currently available books only.
- Ebooks are excluded from the sale.